- Overheating in the SA and VA - Terry Beresford, March 2003
- Overheating in the SA and VA - Part II - John Dutton
- Rear Axle Ratios - Peter Ratcliffe
- Rocking & Rolling - Tips on Maintenance - John Bannister, June 2002
- SA Performance - Anders Ditlev Clausager
- UK law on children and seat belts - John Bannister
- The Wolseley 18/80 and the MG SA-a comparison - John Dutton
- Adjusting spokes to true wheels - Fred Bishop
- Changing the clutch plate on SA - John Bannister
- Engine oils for SVW cars - Paul Campbell
- 1937 article for traders servicing the SA - Richard Horrocks
If you have an article you would like to submit for use on this website, please contact info(at)svwregister.co.uk.
The Sports Car Magazines 1935-1939
As reported in SVW Review 27 published in June 2018, the Register acquired complete bound sets of these rare magazines a couple of year ago. Subsequently Jim Andrews and John Bannister devoted considerable time reviewing, scanniong and cataloging all articles of interest to SVW owners. Jim subsequently produced a full listing of all material cross referenced by registration and chassis number, an extract of which was published in Review 27.
To view the complete indes as a pdf file click here:
To download the complete searchable Excel listing click here:
List of SVW Articles
Our Past Chairman, Jim Andrews, has produced a list of all the articles that have appeared in the SVW Review & Bulletins, Safety Fast! magazine, MG Enthusiast magazine and Service Information sheets. The articles themselves can be accessed if you have copies of the relevant publications, or by application to Jim whose address appears at the top of the list.
This is a pdf file and can be downloaded by clicking here: