- MG Car Club website
- Bas de Voogd's VA website
- SVW E-Group
- Abingdon Works Centre (MG Car Club) website
- Rhys Timms Paris to Peking site. "Very exciting as we are visiting the MG club in china in Shanghai as a pre rally warm up with Dr Peter Zernial (also SA owner from Germany) who is running his hot MG TC. We have a tour of the MG factory as well as a tour of the new MG Clubs premises. So really looking forward to this. Naturally will put up posts about our warn up event in the blog as well."
SVW Full Services & Spares Listing
We have created a very comprehensive listing of over 300 Suppliers this includes and goes beyond those in the MGCC Trade Directory and those listed below who advertise in the SVW Review. This enables selection of those vendors by the services and spares they offer, where they reside, what register of cars they support (it goes beyond SVW models) and if they are a current member of the Trade Directory. It also enables viewing of the vendor contact details and where they have a web site a hotlink to that site. It is located in the Members ONLY Area of the MG CarClub (whose website link is above) so you will need your Car Club reference number to get through the firewall. Once there, on the left hand index you will see SVW Spares and Services Listing. Selecting this will take you to a Download of a Microsoft Excel file, its first page (itís a workbook) contains all the instructions as to how to use. The Excel version is such that everyone with Excel should be able to open and run the file.
Specialist suppliers advertising in the SVW Review - Issues 19, 20 & 21
All of these suppliers have worked on SVW cars or have parts that will be suitable for them. All are well known to us, but we make no warranty as to their suitability for your car.
- Andy King - MG Spares and Restorations, 3 Church Lane, Stathern, Leicestershire LE14 4HB FAX/Tel: +44 (0)1949 860519 Workshop No.07887 508330 - contact Andy & Angie King. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barry Walker - Pre-war and early post-war MGs in stock. New and used parts. Barleys Leys Farm, Haselor Hill, Temple Grafton, Stratford-on-Avon B49 6NH Tel: +44 (0)1789 400181 Fax: +44 (0)1789 400 230 Mobile No. 07836 244 103 - contact Barry Walker E-mail: email@example.com
- Bryan & Son - Radiator service.165a Camden Road, Tonbridge Wells Kent TN1 2RG Tel +44 (0)1892 544 635 - contact Bryan
- Brost Forge Ltd. - Road spring service. Unit 7, 149 Roman Way, London N7 8XH Tel: +44 (0)207 607 2311 Fax: +44 (0)207 619 0370 - contact Chris Wann or John Todd
- Chisbon Restorations - MG restoration and servicing. Unit2, Lower Barn Farm, Quay Lane, Beaumont, Essex CO16 0BBE - email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 (0)1255 862626 - contact Adrian Priestley
- Coventry Boring -Coventry Boring & Metalling Co. Ltd. 3 Coniston Road, Earlsdon, Coventry CV5 6GU. Tel: +44 (0)2476 672 372 E-mail: email@example.com- contact Peter Donnerlly
- E.P. Services - Automotive water pump supply and reconditioning service. Unit 1, Central Trading Estate, Cable Street, Monmore Green, Wolverhampton WV2 2RJ. Tel: +44 (0)1902452914 Fax: +44 (0)1902 871547. 24 free call back No. 07770 747724 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - contact Paul King
- Hampshire Electro Plating Co. Ltd. - renovation of old plated parts. 69/75 Empress Road, Bevois Valley, Southampton SO14 0JW. Tel: +44 (0)23 80225639 Fax: +44 (0)23 8063 9874. E-mail: email@example.com - contact Tim Arnold
- Hardy Engineering - Gearbox specialists. 268 Kingston Road, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 7QA. Tel: +44 (0)1372 378927. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - contact Mrs Michelle McDonough/Bill McDonough
- Hi-Gear Engineering - Five speed gearbox conversions for other MGs. 82 Chestnut Avenue, Mickleover, Derby DE3 9FS. Tel/Fax: +44 (0)01332 514503 - contact Peter Gamble
- Jolley Engineering- electronic ignition specialists. Breakerless ignition for ANY classic vehicle, 6v 12v 24v pos or neg earth Unit 4 Millbank, Storridge, Nr.Malvern, Worcestershire, WR13 5EN Tel: +44 (0)1886 880101 E-mail: email@example.com
- Kenlowe Ltd. - Low current high output electric fans. Tel: +44 (0)1628 823303. Email firstname.lastname@example.org - contact John Nixon.
- Modus - cylinder block reboring, crankshaft re-grinding, head re-facing, valve seat cutting, unleaded conversions, etc. Tel: +44 (0)1892 863600
- Mick Pay- MG VA Oil Filter Spin On conversion. Tel: 44(0)1227 721518 Email:email@example.com
- Monsoon Automotive (formerly Polyfacto) - Car Trimming Experts. Northfield Bus Park, London Road, Lower Dicker, E.Sussex BN27 4BZ. Tel: +44 (0)1323 440422
- Moto-Build For all your MG needs. Homestead Farm, Clockhouse Lane West, Egham, Surrey, Tel: +44 (0)1784 477477 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Motor Wheel Service International Ltd. - A comprehensive range of rims and hubs held in stock. We can supply, fit and balance wire wheels. Tel: 44 (0)1753 549 360. Email email@example.com
- Orson Equipment Ltd.- Specialist manufacturers & Suppliers of Hubs, Spinners, half shafts, brake drums and discs. Unit 8 Peartree Industrial Estate, Crackley Way, Dudley, DY2 0UW. Tel: 44(0)1384 241717, Fax: 44 (0)1384 240403. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Best Insurance Services Ltd. - Insurance for classic and modern MGs. The Farriers, Bull Lane, Maldon, Essex CM9 4QB. Tel: +44 (0)1621 840400 Fax: +44 (0)1621 841401. Email email@example.com - contact Richard Theue
- P.J.M. Motors - Auto trimmers. Unit 2, Adderley Road Industrial Estate, Bert Smith Way, Market Drayton, Salop TF9 3SN. Tel: +44 (0)1630 652873 Fax +44 (0)1630 652026. Email firstname.lastname@example.org - contact Yvonne Philips
- Richfield - Control Cable manufacturers. Speedograph Richfield Ltd., Darlton Drive, Arnold, Nottingham, NG5 7JR. Tel: +44 1159264235 Fax: +44 1159209912 E-mail: email@example.com
- The Spokesman - Vintage and modern wire wheels repaired. 10 Bentcliffe Lane, Leeds Yorkshire, LS17 6QF. Tel/Fax: +44 (0)113 2680681. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - contact Tony Margel
- Staffordshire Vehicle Components - Reproduction electrical, chrome and instrument components. SVC Ltd., Kepler, Off Mariner, Lichfield Road Ind Est, Tamworth, Staffs., B79 7XE. Tel: +44 1827 67714
- Steering Services - Reconditioning of steering components. Rear of 101 Hamilton Road, South Wimbledon, SW19 1JG. Tel: +44 (0)208 5409756 Fax +44 (0)208 544 9356 Email: email@example.com - contact Simon Everett.
- Saunders Motor Works Ltd. - Engine Machining Specialists. Suppliers of engine components and parts. Southampton Road, Cadnam, Hants, SO40 2NB Tel/Fax: +44 (0)23 80812101 Mob: +44 (0)7747 614790 Email
- Speedy Cables London Limited.. Instruments and guages, control cable manufacture made to pattern or custom specification. Tel: +44 (0)1639 732213 Fax +44 (0)1639 732238. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - contact Mike Howes.
- SVW Spares Limited.- Mechanical and coachwork restoration. Ellifoot Lane, Burstwick, Hull HU12 9EF. Tel: +44 (0)1964 671046 Fax +44 (0)1964 670212. E-mail: email@example.com- contact Peter Ratcliffe.
- Vintage Headlamp Restoration International Ltd. Concours restoration of vintage headlamps. We stock replacement lenses, Tickford interior lights and reproduced headlights. Tel/Fax: +44 (0)114 2853555. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - contact Peter or Lee Appleyard.
- Vintage Tyres - Authentic tyres for older vehicles, free mainland delivery. Tel: +44 (0) 1590 612261